Wednesday, March 29, 2017

What I Eat In a Day...


Hiya lovelies!

So, although I don't weigh myself every week (I do this so I don't get freaked out by numbers), I found out the other day that I have gone down TWO PANT SIZES. I went to Rue 21 over the weekend with some friends, and I tried on those cute denim high wasted shorts--you know, the ones I've never been able to wear because how self conscious I was of my waist? Not only did they fit, but I felt SO GOOD in them! So of course I bought them.

I haven't been this pant size for I don't even know how long. To put it into perspective, I went from being a size 12 for pants (American) to being a size 10.

If you are like me and are working on weight loss, I encourage you not to drive yourself insane by weighing yourself all the time. Your body's weight fluctuates throughout the day anyhow, so if you are going to weigh yourself, do it as soon as you wake up (after you pee). That will give you the most accurate results!

Furthermore, I'm going to post what I'm going to eat today. Yes, I'm one of those people who spends Sunday not only grocery shopping and catching up on homework, but planning out my meals for the upcoming week. As a full time student with two jobs, I have to do this or I'll be running around like a chicken with its head cut off.

That turned morbid real quick, wow.

Anyhow.

Here's what I'm eating for today (I know my calorie intake is low, but I am taking dietary supplements and multi-vitamins to ensure I am getting all the nutrients that my body needs throughout the day. I'll post these later)

Breakfast:

-Scramble eggs (2 eggs, olive oil for nonstick)


-a serving size of peaches (from the lite can)

Lunch:

-1 serving Greek yogurt (vanilla, low-fat) 


-protein pack (with turkey, almonds, and cheese) 


Dinner: 

-lean pork chops


-Green beans 


And maybe for a little treat, I'll have some ice cream...









No comments:

Post a Comment