Saturday, March 18, 2017

Question Time! March 18, 2017


Here are some recent Ask.fm questions I've received. Feel free to ask me ANYTHING, lovelies! Just go to https://ask.fm/Sarah_Marie28

Hi, are you working on your new book? :) Are you still going to write ffs? :)
Hiya! Yes, I am currently working on a writing project, which is a novel that I am hoping to gear for publication! And as for fanfics, at this point right now, I barely have time in my insanely hectic schedule to work on my project, so I just don't have the time to devote to fanfics :( I really miss it, though! Maybe over the summer when I'm not taking as many classes I can work back on some of my fics, and maybe write some for other fandoms, such as Supernatural (coughDestielcough). Anyhow, I hope you're having a great day, lovely! <3


What are you working on right now? Writing projects? Art projects? New hobbies? Diets?
Hiya! I'm currently working on a writing project (a novel) that I hope to gear for publication! I'm also getting into photography because I've become a news reporter for my school paper, so I've brought my camera out again! Fun stuff! I'm also doing working on eating whole foods to stay nutritious. It can be a struggle avoiding sugary processed foods and whatnot, but I feel great now, once I cut the most of that out :) Plus I've lost some weight, so that's pretty cool. Lawd knows I enjoyed my winter break! Haha! I'd love to start working out, too, so I'm going to start figuring out how to incorporate that into my schedule. I got a dog, so I love taking her on walks! Anyhow, thank you for asking! Is there anything exciting you're working on? :)



What is your top 5 favorite anime? What was the 1st anime that got you hooked on to watching anime? If you can be one character from your favorite anime, who would it be?
I've seen a few anime from my sister showing me years ago. But it was when my sister forced me to watch Attack on Titan that I was hooked - from the very first episode, too! It sucked me in immediately. Now, I love anime! I'm trying to watch recommendations from friends, and I do have some favorites! As for listing top five, I'm not sure which would be my absolute favorite, so I'll just list five that I absolutely love:
-Death Note
-Attack on Titan
-Angel Beats
-Yuri on Ice
-Tokyo Ghoul
And I'm going to add just one more because I've just started watching it, and it's different but great!
-Assassination Classroom
As for me being a character, hmmm. I'd love to be Viktor from Yuri on Ice because he's so beautiful, I'd just stare in the mirror all day *.*


I hope that it does get published! Can't wait to see it in stores and on bookshelves. Can you provide any teasers? ;)
Hehehe! I actually did have a commission get finished day from an amazing artist known as Devil-Nutto on DeviantArt ;) This is the protagonist of my writing project! I shall say nothing more or I'm afraid I'll spoil something!
Here's the commission photo:




Are you a spiritual person? Does that reflect in your writing? Are you a tree huger? (It's OK, don't be ashamed on it)


Though I am a Christian, I consider myself more spiritual than religious. I'm not perfect by any means by my faith, but my faith has grown immensely in the past year. I believe myself to be a spiritual being living a human experience, to put it into perspective. I love to meditate in the mornings, or at night, but preferably in the mornings, to ground myself and clear my thoughts to have positive vibes throughout the day. I really do live for the golden rule of treating others as I'd like to be treated. Again, I am no way perfect. I make mistakes and can be oblivious to how my words or actions affect others. But with each new day, I can only grow more, so that's awesome to think about! As for being a 'tree hugger' I'd be proud to say I was, but I'm not sure if I'm at that level yet. I care deeply for the environment and strive to learn more about ways that I can make less of a negative impact on other animals or our environment due to waste consumption. I'm very passionate about the planet and hope to one day be fully vegetarian - not because I believe animals shouldn't be eaten by humans, but because of the treatment of slaughter houses due to mass consumption and how much more fuels go into producing meat as a whole. This isn't to say that I think everyone should go as far as I want to go because everyone is entitled to their own opinions. But there are simple, daily things we can all do collectively to take better care of our beautiful Earth, it's just enriching others in that knowledge that can sometimes intervene with someone's world view. But I can say due to scientific research and statistics humans are, undoubtedly, making an impact on our planet - both good and bad. My recent writing project had started out as something, but as I grow closer to the end, I do see that my passion for environmental science has made some significant touches. For that, I'm happy, because again it was not planned, it just...happened. But it's not too big, I just suppose you can tell the writer was influenced by things like that XD



If you were a character on Avatar the Last Airbender, what would be your bending abilities? Air, Fire. Water. or Earth? (Choose wisely)
Best question I've EVER gotten. Oh my gosh. Avatar the Last Airbender is one of my absolutely favorite shows! But if I were a character...I'd love to be an air bender so I can fly. However, due to my personality, I think I'd be better suited as a fire bender! They're honestly all amazing bending abilities so it would be nearly impossible to choose just one. I'd just be the next avatar so I can have 'em all! XD hahahahahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment