Sunday, March 19, 2017

March 19, 2017


Hello, lovelies!

So, every Sunday I go grocery shopping. Normally I go in the afternoons so I can catch up on homework, any news stories, and work on any writing projects (if time allows), and of course--to catch a healthy breakfast! However, I woke up around 10 AM this morning feeling utterly energized, which is unusual! So, I took advantage of that and went grocery shopping much earlier than usual, and it was AMAZING! There were hardly any people, so I was able to get in there and get out in half an hour.

Talk about a productive morning!

I've also devoted much of my time today working on my writing project as well as reading over a friend's story that I'm helping to beta read. So, needless to say, it's been a calm and quiet Sunday for me. Tomorrow is back to school, and work, so I'm trying to soak in all this tranquility before all that comes into play again!

As of today, I have over 55,000 words written for my writing project. Do you know what this means?

THIS MEANS I AM ROUGHLY 73% FINISHED WITH THE MANUSCRIPT!

WHICH, I'M NOT GOOD AT MATH BUT I KNOW THAT IS MORE THAN HALFWAY!

My end goal is to have at least 75,000 words, but no more than 80,000 words. By then I'm going to have to figure out if anything needs cutting out or added. I'm also trying to contemplate whether I want to go the Indie route or try Traditional this time around. This entails doing even more research so I can consider all my options! I'm still new to the world of publishing, and so far it's been nothing but a hands-on lesson all around!

But I'm getting there!

Anyhow, I hope you are all having great Sundays!

All the love,
Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment