Saturday, July 16, 2016

Update On My Newest Writing Project


Hiya, lovelies!

Just wanted to give everyone an update on my writing projects! I am currently SO CLOSE TO FINISHING my newest one - the contemporary I've mentioned to ya'll before. I'm roughly 65,000 words into it, and my maximum amount of words is 75,000! So I'm at the point of wrapping everything up (even though I'm not 100% sure how I want to end it yet HA).

This is a story I do hope to work towards publication, but since it doesn't have a platform like Twisted did, I've decided to try the traditional route first. But of course, that's way ahead from where I'm at now - I'm just now completing the first draft, for Pete's sake! And then...

*cue drum roll

The editing!

Oh, the editing.

*shudders

Here's another little detail I'm going to throw at ya'll, concerning the story. For those of you who read the fanfic, this part didn't change.

*cue another drum roll

The protagonist will be an aspiring author! So, a woman who loves to write. Needless to say, that's been a whole lot of fun, writing in a narrative like that!

As for projected time, I hope to at least finish writing the story by the 1st of August. But, I'd like to be finished editing myself by the end of August, and I hope to finish the rest of editing (beta readers, content reading, etc.) by mid September, so by the time October comes around, I can start working towards publication!

Love,
         Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment