Monday, July 4, 2016

I'm in love



Yes, you have read the line above correct. I am, as a matter of fact, in love.

With Jeffree Star.

If you don't know who he is, where in the world have you been?? Anyhow, I'll change your life. He's a youtuber who does lots of makeup challenges and makeup tutorials (and totally slays at them, mind you), but he also has his own cosmetic line called 'Jeffree Star Cosmetics.' But honestly, I first heard of him through my best friend, who had heard of him and bought a few of his velour liquid lipsticks. She let me try one, celebrity skin I believe, and OH MY GOSH! Let me tell you, his liquid lipsticks are amazing because for one, they didn't dry my lips to hell! I wore it for hours, and my lips felt great! They're matte, but they don't make your lips like the Sahara Desert. Also, he's got all kinds of great colors - vibrants, but also nude colors, which are my go-to.










No comments:

Post a Comment