Sunday, May 22, 2016

New Book - Under Progress!


Alright, so I've been hinting that I have a big announcement to make - and here it finally is!

Though I have yet to work on the sequel for Twisted, which will be titled Unstable, I've started a new project that I hope to have finished writing by the end of this summer, by the latest, September. I'm roughly 15,000 words in, my goal being at least 60,000, so I'm halfway to being halfway there!

This will be a much lighter, humorous, though of course with a major hint of angst, than Twisted. Much less action. Though it will be featuring a female protagonist. I have yet to come with a sticking title, but I am very hopeful with what I've got so far! I'm actually writing a lot of it, the majority actually, by hand, which is something far different for me, being accustomed to typing everything on a computer. It's a different method of working, but I'm enjoying it immensely so far, and I'll probably keep doing it, especially with me going on vacation and everything.

Anyhow, so the projected finish date will be sometime in September, or even before. I'm not sure if I'm going to choose the indie route with this project, but I'll contemplate that further as the story progresses. I wish I could tell ya'll more info concerning the book itself, but at this point, I'm still connecting the dots for the plot, not to mention the characterization, so I'll reveal more once it becomes more concrete.

Until then!
-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment