Monday, May 2, 2016

10 Easy Ways to Lose Weight





One thing I'd like to bring to focus that she mentioned in this video is eating five meals a day. The misconception is that the less you eat, the more weight you'll lose. But something I've learned is that it doesn't necessarily matter how much you eat, but what you eat. For instance, if you only eat one meal, and it's say, a piece of lasagna - bubbling with carbs and fat (from the pasta and cheese), that'll only slow your metabolism. And make you eat more, since you're probably starving. But if you eat nutritious, un-processed foods throughout the day, this'll support your metabolism as well as satisfy hunger cravings. Though I'm not professional nutritionist, this is just something I've learned from losing weight myself, and I'm glad she made that point in this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment