Saturday, June 25, 2016

New project!

Hiya, lovelies!

So I've been mentioning a special announcement that I need to make, and I feel like it's time to give full details.

For the past couple of months, I've undergone a new writing project and did something new for me, write it by hand in a journal before transferring it to a word document on my laptop. I've fallen in love with doing this because there's more magic, to me, in writing stories with your own physical hand. It feels more personal.

Anyhow, as I said, this project is a romantic light hearted contemporary. It has some dark-ish themes, but for the most part, it's far lighter than Twisted. For those who have read my One Direction fanfics, you may or may not remember a fic I called How to Write Smut. Halfway in I added a co author , Beth, but we never finished it.

Anyhow, I'm writing an original piece of How to Write Smut, and the narrative is a bit differerent, and the story itself is completely rewritten. But it's based on the fic. I'm roughly 60,000 words into the manuscript, so I should finish writing it very soon before editing and having my pal Ash read through it to give me her thoughts. I do plan on publication for it, and to me it's a neat thing to write because the protagonist is a writer. Very fun! I'm unsure of whether I'm going to keep the title, though, so we shall see about that.

I'll keep y'all updated the more progress increases. I'm on vacation right now without my laptop so I'm not as active on here or twitter, so that's always nice. Haha! I hope everyone's having an amazing day, love y'all ! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment