Wednesday, June 29, 2016

30 Day Writing Challenge!


So because I'm an avid Pinterest user, I stumbled upon a post featuring a 30 day writing challenge. That was when I decided to take the challenge on for myself - I mean, what could go wrong? I've been having recent writer's block for my current writing project, and my own advice to enduring writer's block is to just keep writing.

So I reckoned I should practice what I preach.

Anyhow, I'm on vacation until this Saturday, maybe. So I'll start this challenge tomorrow and keep my journal by my side so I can write at least a bit every day - to keep the creative juices flowing. But I'll tell you, there's nothing like having over 60,000 words for a manuscript and having no clue how to connect the final dots - or if the story's even worth finishing. God damn writer's block. Such a bitch.

Please excuse my crude language. Writer's block is such a struggle!




No comments:

Post a Comment