Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Waist Cinchers...


So, after watching Trisha Paytas talk about her experience with cinchers, I got curious and decided to give 'em a try. Besides, my waists are literally bleh and have no shape whatsoever - so why the hell not?

So I received them yesterday, and today will be my first time working out with them on. I got the waist 3 hook cinchers, and it's hella tight (I have to lay in bed to get them hooked) but boy do they make a difference when I wear them! I'm excited to try this out. Many people warn though that when you're first trying these suckers out not to do anything too strenuous, since it is something to get used to. This month I've undergone the 4 week plan butt workout, so those aren't too hard on the cardio, mostly my thighs and, as you can guess, my butt.

Anyhow, if you're interested in trying this thing-a-ma-jigs out, you can get them from this site. This is the same one Trisha recommended, but I also can vouch and say that the quality is super good, and the sizes are hella accurate, just be sure to measure according to the size chart they provide.



No comments:

Post a Comment