Friday, April 8, 2016

March's Glam Bag Review



1. Beau Gâchis® Paris - Eyeshadow Brush

I've been needing a smaller eyeshadow brush to blend darker colors along my crease, so I was utterly thrilled when I saw that I received this in the Glam Bag. And it's adequate - I wouldn't say I'm totally in love because it takes a lot of effort to blend, more so than other brushes I have used like this, but it's sufficient enough for me to be pleased with.


2. MAKE UP FOR EVER - Skin Equalizer + Hydrating Primer 


So I had went out and bought a primer JUST before this arrived, so that worked. I've used Make Up Forever products before and always enjoyed them. This primer, though, is AMAZING. I use it more than the one I went out and bought for myself! Some of the time, I don't even have to use a moisturizer because this product not only preps your skin for application and color correctness, it also hydrates (hence the title lol). But yes, 10/10 pleased with this! 

3. NUDESTIX - Lip + Cheek Pencil in Mystic


First off, this is super duper glossy, so it feels great if you've got dried lips. However, I have naturally red-tinted lips, so when I first tried this as a full lip color, I didn't see any color. But I put some powder to neutralize the color of my lips and did see some, but not enough for me to like personally, as a full lip color. I have yet to try it on my cheeks only because I feel like the color will contrast too much with my pale skin, but maybe I'll try it. 


4. Global Beauty Care - Dead Sea Wash Off Mask


So I love using dead sea masks, I've always used another one I had bought from the mall months ago, once every week. It really helps with the redness of my skin. I tried this one, which is slightly different than my other product, it's thinner and spreads easier, and it doesn't feel as nourishing, if this makes sense. But I do like it, and I will continue to use it - it seems to have the same effect as the other one, with my skin's redness, although not nearly as much. But it's sufficient. 


No comments:

Post a Comment